Market Intelligence - Your Benefits
- You will recognize which quantities are produced in which country and which companies are active in the respective countries.
- Where are the best production conditions?
- We simplify your search for new procurement markets and sales opportunities.
- Observe the development of whole value chains - from raw materials to final products.
- Our detailed data on capacities of producers as well as data on the actual production volume show you at an early stage, where overcapacities or production shortages become apparent.
- If you depend on intermediate products or raw materials, you can adjust to potential oversupply or supply shortages in a timely manner.
- What are the intentions of your competitors or suppliers? Which effects do capacity expansions have on supply and demand?
- Which countries are net importers - Where is export worthwhile? Which regions are net exporters - where can be imported from?
- Are there potentials for the expansion of domestic or foreign production or for forward or backwards integration?
- By means of breakdown of trade flows by countries, you will recognize major trading partners.
- What effects do imports and exports have on supply and demand of the individual markets?
- How large is the volume of your future markets?
- Compare your sales figures of the respective country or region tothe overall demand of the respective markets and determine your market shares.
- With our historic data on the development of demand, you can better assess your sales development.
- Assess your sales compared to the overall market: Have your market shares increased?
- Improve your sales planning, thanks to our well-founded growth prospects for the different countries and regions.
- With the help of our demand forecast, it will be possible to better assess growth potentials of the respective markets.
Demand per individual application area
- Compare the shares of the different application areas with regard to the overall demand to the arrangement of your company's product range.
- Identify possible growth areas for new products. Find out in which possible customer industries you have not yet promoted your products.
- Do product innovations have an effect on the demand in individual application areas?
- Get inspirations for the extension of your portfolio. Identify new niche markets.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the future of your markets.
- How do demography and economy of the different world regions develop?
- Are there opportunities for market entries or is a market exit advisable?
- Will disruptive technologies revolutionize your industry?
- How does the legal and political environment develop?
- Compare your revenues with revenue figures of different countries and world regions: How well is your market position?
- Find out which regions offer the best opportunities to gain market shares.
- Compare your own sales prices to worldwide and regional market prices.
- Establish internal sales prognoses with our data for the development of prices and demand.
- Where are the most favorable production costs? Where are the largest profit margins?
- Protect yourself against possible price fluctuations through contracts or new suppliers.
- What consequences do changes of raw material prices have for your industry?
- Find new business partners: clients, suppliers, cooperation candidates or candidates for acquisition.
- With the detailed data on competitor companies and their activities, you can improve your competition analysis.
- Recognize strengths and weaknesses of other market participants.
- Which joint venture or which subsidiary belongs to which company?
- What are the products your competitors do research on? How high are research and development expenses in the different areas?
- Observe the legal and political framework. Are there entry barriers for new suppliers?